The UK is a welcoming, diverse and popular destination for international students. Coming to a university or college here will give you world-class teaching and help you develop great skills for success in the global workforce. The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations.
Benefits of studying in the UK
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
- SUK universities are Affordable, no matter which you choose. Where other countries take at least four years for an undergraduate degree and two or three years for a postgraduate degree; England only takes three years for an undergraduate degree, and one year for a postgraduate (unless you are in research, then it may take 18 months to 2 years). That means that you are spending less money overall.
- International education is well regulated under the Australian Legislation to meet National Standards.